Send me One Million FREE Guaranteed Visitors

spiderweb

Do you have your own world-wide-web yet?

Tuesday 29 April 2008

Home Based Businesses & The SpiderWeb Marketing System

Hello,
My name is Farah R. I'm from Lancashire, UK, and I've been involved in my home business for years in The Spiderweb Marketing.

Originally, I became involved in my home business because I loved the idea of flexibilityI was excited by the comfort of working from homeI wanted to supplement my primary incomeI wanted to supplant my primary incomeI desperately needed to do something other than my previous jobI had a desire to be my own bossI was interested in entrepreneurshipI loved the product.
After getting established in my business, some things went well.

On the other hand, it was not exactly the dream I had hoped for. Despite the things I liked about it, I still experienced some frustrations because I have not had enough trainingMy Sponsor is new too and couldn't train meCompany training was too expensiveMy Sponsor recruited me and then left me hangingI didn't know enough peopleI didn't know enough about the business to train anyoneI couldn't keep my recruits excitedMy recruits kept quittingI didn't know enough peopleMy Friends and Family were not interestedI didn't want to "sell"I was not good on the phoneI didn't have enough leadsI couldn't stand cold calling.

In spite of my difficulties, I still tried my best to achieve the success that I was originally sold on. I worked hard to follow that promise of success that my sponsor told me about. I tried many of the traditional tactics employed in this industry, with less than ideal results. I gave away hundreds of dollars worth of Samples and promotional materialsI cold called people from the local phone bookI spent THOUSANDS of dollars on leadsI spent THOUSANDS of dollars on training courses and "Proven Turnkey Systems"I tried a different Company, then another, then anotherI passed out FlyersI went to weekly Hype-filled "Rah!-Rah!" Opportunity Meetings or conference callsI attended boring company training events. I did everything I had been taught to do, and worked my hardest at it, but the end result was less than I expected.

I decided I needed to try a different approach. I was frustrated with the results of my previous effortsMy upline was not very helpfulI was doing fine, but wanted to do betterI was desperate for a way to grow my businessI felt ambitiousI wanted to work hard with a new, fresh approachI was pressured to expand by uplines or downlinesQuite simply, I wanted more income. After researching several different options, I decided to join the Spider Web Marketing System. I thought it was a good idea to become a part of the Spider Web Marketing System because I was excited to be able to generate my own endless stream real-time Home Based Business Targeted leadsI was excited to be able to generate 12+ streams of passive residual incomeI wanted to learn exactly what it takes to leverage the power of the internet to grow my businessI was sick of all the hype filled e-books and training coursesI was excited to get the the Revolutionary Lead Generation SystemI wanted to gain access to the!
22+ step-by-step tutorial videosIt brings the most success with the least amount of workI was excited to have real, interested leadsI was excited to never hunt leads againIt makes me money hands freeI was rxcited to find a system that actually actually does the work for meTheir sales and marketing teams take care of my advertising account and close my sales for meKimball Roundy is oh so wonderfulI wanted to develop my downlines.

Since joining, things have gone quite well and I am pleased with the results so far. I'm confident that the Spider Web Marketing System will help me achieve the success that I've always dreamed of because It has been wonderful so farIt is a brilliant business model that makes perfect senseKimball and his corporate staff have been very helpfulI am excited to gain solid leadsI researched thoroughly and know this is the best system.

I believe that success comes to those who are willing to work for it. I believe in working hard, and I believe in working smart. Since joining The Spider Web Marketing System, I have become more effective and more efficient in my business.

I originally became involved in my home business because I had a goal to Gain financial freedomGain time freedomSpend my time with my familyObtain economic independenceEnjoy my time and my life my wayBe a leader in my businessShare my knowledge with othersShare my success with othersWork less hoursQuit my J.O.B. and be FREERetire earlyBecome a MillionaireBecome a BillionaireBecome a TrillionaireBuy my Dream CarBuy my dream houseGo on my Dream VacationBuy a second home. The Spider Web Marketing System has helped me take a huge step closer to that goal.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I take pleasure in the efforts you have situate in this, thankfulness for all the fantastic blog posts.
empower network

viralurl

 
Free Webmaster Tips and Tutorials - Lots of free tips, tutorials and articles on web design, promotion, earning revenue, PHP, JavaScript, and CGI. Best of all, they're all free.